WHAT YOU THINK IS IMPORTANT TO YOU AND TO WOMEN . . .
1. Since “in the beginning God created them male and female”, do you believe that women are equal with men?
2. Is love built on respect?
3. Do you feel worthy of respect just because you exist?
4. Do you have hope? Do you feel respected? Do you feel loved?
5. In your life and experience, do most men feel superior to women?
6. In your life and experience, do most men want to control women?
7. Men have twice the muscle mass by normal body weight. Does this mean they are superior? Smarter? More worthy of respect?
8. If a man, father, brother or husband, tries to control you, what do you do?
9. Do you have the tools to step up and express yourself? What are they?
10. Do you know how to respectfully resist control (from anyone)?
11. What is the primary cause of conflict between women and men?
12. Do you think you are beautiful? Does it matter? How much?
13. Are you growing spiritually, physically, in your mind? Are you on “the right track”?
14. Are you a Christian?
15. What is your greatest challenge: Powerlessness, Sadness or . . . ?
FEEL FREE TO RESPOND ON THE WEBSITE, VIA EMAIL, OR MAIL YOUR RESPONSE TO OUR POST OFFICE BOX. SEE THE “CONTACT” PAGE FOR THE ADDRESSES.